Did Cleopatra know?
Updated: Feb 3
Absolutely! Cleopatra knew centuries ago how good milk baths are for flawless skin. At Dian Jane Soaps, I've discovered that the beneficial properties in coconut milk are wonderful for skin care and have added coconut milk to many of my soaps. Coconut milk gently cleanses the skin without stripping the natural oils so essential for anti-aging.
The nourishing qualities are too numerous.
· COCONUT MILK locks in moisture by penetrating to the deepest layers of the skin
· COCONUT MILK helps relieve itchy, dry sensitive skin and is good for all ages
· COCONUT MILK softens and moisturizes without clogging pores
· COCONUT MILK adds a rich, creaminess to natural soap without animal by products
· COCONUT MILK contains nutrients and fatty acids for optimum hydration
· COCONUT MILK antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E prevent wrinkles
· COCONUT MILK fights acne with anti-microbials capric acid, lauric acid, and capylic acid
· COCONUT MILK IS anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal to relieve skin infections.